Friday, May 22, 2009

I stuffed up !!!

I was told today that our bathroom wall lights won't be happening !!!!!!!!! Apparently, the electrical drawing shows the lights as CEILING lights. Well I checked it & it's true

I know for a fact that I asked for vanity wall lights at my electrical appointment. But the consultant used the wrong symbols when recording this request. As these symbols are similar to wall lights, I missed it when checking the plans before sign-off.

Totally my fault. Back to the drawing board for lights now.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully EB won't put these ceiling lights in are they?? did you want just downlights instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's already done hermyleen. They will be ceiling lights just out from the cornice, but by how far, I don't know. No, I don't want downlights - don't like them. I'll leave this in the 'too hard' basket for now.

    ReplyDelete