Friday, September 10, 2010

Family Room

Our dilemma - not being able to find a wool rug at a reasonable price, has been resolved.............thank you ebay!

Yes, it's neutral - boring, I hear you moan - but when all is said and done.........it will outlast anything that is 'now'.
I would have loved a 'now' rug (green) but I know I would quickly get sick of it and in all honesty, who has the funds to run out & buy something new whenever one gets sick of 'nows'??

It's rectangular. This shape ensures that it's long enough to provide a warm pad for littlies' bottoms who love to sit up close to their game console. Oh! and we can actually see some of it, as most of it is under our huge table.


On to the next project..................

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow I love it! It's fabulous. Looks pretty NOW to me...and also timeless, so I would say very wise shopping Southies *clap clap*

    ReplyDelete