Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lounge and Dining Curtains

Our lounge/dining curtains are finally done. Had a hiccup with one which had to be returned & re-done but all are now complete and fully installed as of midday today .....



For those who were querying........I chose double pinch pleats (see pic) rather than triple, as I didn't want formality - just enough fullness to add interest to the rooms.



I am extremely happy with the look and of course we now have added privacy from prying eyes.

Next project.........re-upholstering my 2nd hand dining chairs,
which will also involve the tedious process of sanding the chair legs!Aaarrgghh !!
I thought I'd left sanding behind in Homebush. *rolls eyes*.

After much 'mulling', I have decided on olive macrosuede :
.......though I am still in love with eggplant!!!

But olive will outlast the change in fashion trends - I hope!

Now to just find the enthusiasm.....................


1 comment:

  1. Curtains look lovely, good call on the double pleat thingies.

    Sanding those babies should be a piece of cake. You could have had to sand off umpteen coats of paint like meeeeeee....

    ReplyDelete